I am the official attributer, for John Wexler, for Nickel Doubled Dies.
By sending your coins you agree to the terms listed below. Please send your coins, along with appropriate fees as outlined below, to:Brian Ribar
2053 Edith Place
Merrick, NY 11566-3306
If you have coins that you would like to have examined, or suspected doubled dies, RPMs, OMMs, DMMs, RPDs. MPDs or Over Dates that you would like attributed, the following guidelines must be followed:
- A fee of $5 per coin PLUS return postage and insurance must be included with any coins sent for examination and/or attribution. NCADD members can have their coins examined for $3 per coin.
- You may send up to, but no more than, 3 coins per shipment. If packages are sent with more than 3 coins, it will greatly delay their return. Three coins will be examined and the package will be placed at the end of the mail line until it comes up again before any additional coins will be examined.
- Do not send any additional shipments until your previous shipment has been returned. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
- NEVER send coins by Certified Mail. If they are lost or stolen in the mail, you will not be able to recover any of their value. Certified Mail does not carry any insurance. Coins with an estimated value of less than $500 should be sent by Insured First Class mail. If the coins are valued at $500 or more, they should be sent by Registered Mail. If you are unsure of the value it is recommended that the coins be sent by registered mail with adequate return postage.
- If you would like to receive a notice that the coins arrived safely, include a self-addressed, stamped postcard in the package and the attributer will send it to inform you that the coins arrived safely. You could also take advantage of the return receipts available through the Post Office for insured packages over $50 or for Registered Mail. For a small fee, tracking information can be obtained over the Internet for packages shipped via Priority Mail. Tracking is available for First Class mail at a slightly higher rate.
- Be sure to package your coins very carefully. If they can move about in the package, they can tear out of the package and be lost.
- We do not attribute foreign coin varieties - only U.S. doubled dies, RPMs, OMMs, DMMs, RPDs, MPDs and Over Dates.
- Once the coins arrive at the appropriate attributer, they will be processed as expediently as possible. However, due to the large demands on our time and the large volume of mail that needs to be processed, it may take anywhere from four to six weeks before the coins are returned. It is usually less than that, but we do ask your patience once they are sent.
- If these terms are acceptable to you, please feel free to mail the coins at your convenience.